Sunday, February 21, 2010

Class Pictures

Kaselehlie! It's Taylor again.
Since people are worrying about whether or not school will finish if this drought continues and worsens (no, we do not have water back yet), I decided to take a couple class pictures just in case.

All of my students are seniors, and there are 4 different tracks in the high school- A, B, C, and D. The tracks are chosen for them based on their performance on a high school entrance test, and they can switch around somewhat but mostly they stay in their sections until graduation. My sections are all pretty even- around 20 students- and then there are some sections, like Pete's 11D class with 60 students (they split them up into 2 separate classes to spare him)!


This is my 7th period 12C group. They're the business track of the school, and my smallest (and most estrogen filled!) class.



This is my 5th period 12B class. They're the second academic track. This is the class I had a fight break out in, a "love letter" written to me, and all sorts of other wonderful surprises.



This is my 2nd period 12A class, posing outside. They're the first academic track, and for the most part they're the most gifted at English and academically driven.



And finally, this is my 1st period 12D class. Or at least some of them. Having English as their first class of the day isn't necessarily the best for them, as many of them get to school late and then miss my class. There are 17 boys and 1 girl, quite the opposite from my 12C class. These are the vocational students, and they're focusing on agricuture, mechanics, engineering, and home arts (for the ladies, of course...).

No comments:

Post a Comment